- Pressure ranging from 500 – 30,000 psi (2000 bar).
- High Pressure Homogenizers.
- Flow rate : from 1 litre to 1000 litres/hr. Minimum process volume : 7 ml
- Applications : Nanoparticle, cell rupture, emulsions, liposomes
PHARMA - BIOPHARMA - CROs
PHARMACEUTICAL PROCESS VESSELS :- Preparation vessels for the production of highly sterile products buffer preparation vessels media preparation vessels storage vessels
PHARMACEUTICAL MOBILE PROCESS VESSELS :- Preparation vessels for suspensions preparation vessels for suspensions heated/cooled vacuum drying vessels mixing vessels
BIOREACTORS AND FERMENTORS : provide an optimum and stable environment for the cultivation and growth of all cell types.
API REACTORS - cGMP/GEP- and PDE-compliant and are made from high-quality stainless steel or special alloys
Custom-made filter systems : different filtration characteristics to meet all the customer’s needs, from product filtration, deep filtration and sterile filtration to cross-flow filtration.
IBC SYSTEMS : Designed specifically for the pharmaceutical, chemical and biotechnology industries. All containers are made from stainless steel, with special container features and a design that makes them easier to clean
MATERIAL HANDLING systems : for movement, lifting and storage for different materials and products.
PROCESS SYSTEMS : Custom-made, safe and reliable
· Supercritical Fluid Equipments (Lab, Pilot scale, Production scale)
· Super critical CO2 Extraction, Fractionation & Chromography systems
· High pressure pump adapted to Supercritical CO2 systems and other high pressure systems
ASME - CE Marked : UE conformity
GMP - 21 CFR Part II Pharmaceutical, Medical grade
Cyto-Mine - Single cell analysis and Monoclonality Assurance system : The new generation solution which allows you to accelerate, automate and simplify your antibody discovery and cell line development workflows.